Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Inspiration

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller 



I could not, at any age,
be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on.
Life was meant to be lived.
Curiosity must be kept alive.
One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
 
 
 
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
-Ella Fitzgerald
 

 


 
 
*floral image courtesy of photobucket

2 comments:

  1. MacKenzie:

    I think when you turn your back on life, the end is near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whit!!! Interesting comment because it seems like so many people do just that. I mean sure, we all have our down and dark moments, but to think that's it to life? *shiver!* :) Thanks for stopping in! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete