Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have no idea where this post is going today.  Again...  this week has just been one thing right after the other.  The weekend is shaping up to be the same!  This morning the twinades have a birthday party to attend and my oldest is doing the Beth C Wright Walk for Life.  All proceeds from sponsoring the walkers will go to the BCW Cancer Resource Center.  We are proud that Pumpkin wanted to involve herself in this.  It started off as a school function but when that fizzled, she and her best friend still wanted to do the walk.  As some of the 5 mile walk takes place on the main highway, we didn't want them to go alone. (over protective parents, I know!!!)

Chris's office has moved out of the building I was in and down to the Adult Programming building of the agency.  Makes sense.  When he learned that some of the women in the day program were also doing the walk, he made inquiries and one of the women said she'd be happy to have them walk with her and her daughter.  After the walk, Brit is spending the night with us.  The hope is that the walk is REALLY going to wear them out so they aren't going to have all that crazy energy that they usually do. :)  

I'm not sure quite what to do today.  I have to drop the girls off at their party and do I go down and tend the horses or do I come back and try to get a few things down while the house is quiet???  Decisions, decisions...  Guess I'd better get off my butt and start trying to figure it out!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. MacKenzie:

    I should think a 5-mile walk would take most of the pizazz out of those girls. You might want to time how long it takes for them to fall asleep. :^)

    ReplyDelete