Friday, May 6, 2011

At last, Friday

It's just been a very long week.  Can't really put my finger on why, just that... once I nearly finished one thing, another would pop into existence and I'd have to deal with that and just before I finished with that, another would and I would be dealing with that when....  

hmmm....  You probably get the idea.  :)  

It's sort of been a week when I've done everything but what I've really wanted to.  Okay, I take that back.  Yesterday before I got to the breaking point I grabbed a cup of tea and settled down into my comfy reading spot and turned the outside world OFF and just completely drowned myself in the book.  Truth be known it isn't even the greatest of books, but it worked.  

I'm glad I can leave this week behind.  Not even the weather has cooperated!!!!  It's been all rain and gloom all week long.  Today fortunately the sun made an appearance but the air was so cold, being outside wasn't the most pleasant.  I admit it was nice to see it bright from working inside, though.  

So..  I'm alive, but feeling uninspired.  Not exactly the best of places to be when trying to start up a blog, now is it....   eeeekkk!!!!!    I could ramble on, but without having the heart and soul backing the words, there really isn't too much point to it, now is there.  

Hopefully tomorrow will find me in a much better space... 
 

1 comment:

  1. MacKenzie:

    If the weather gets too gloomy there, you can always take a vacation in Southern California and enjoy our sunshine. We have lots of it to spare. :^)

    ReplyDelete