Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a Bitch Post

Oh dear Divine....  it's only Tuesday????  What a long week it's been so far.  Who ever said that moving was fun?  I swear, I'd like to find them and rip all their toe nails off....  tee hee....  (eww... okay, actually that's pretty darn gross...)  Geesh.  My Honey and I just can't seem to get it together.  This has been the worst renovation and worst move we have ever made.  And believe me... we've made MANY of them.  

I swear, when we were first married, we moved at least every 18 months or so for the first 5-6 years.  That was actually okay.  God, I don't want to think that I'm getting older, but I can't deny the facts....  and it seems the older I become, the longer I want to stay in a place.  I don't want to deal with packing up the glasses and moving all the books and figuring out where to put everything anymore.  I want to settle.  There... I said it.  As much as I love a new thing, I want to settle.  My roots have been dangling for so long now and I want to sink them in to a place, dig in and enjoy the spot I'm borrowing for now.  

I don't get why Honey is making such a fuss.  In times past when moving, I unpacked, arranged everything, set everything up for us and he could have cared less.  As long as he had his couch, tv and computer, he was a happy camper.  Why this time is EVERYTHING such a big frackin deal???  I don't get it.  I really don't.  Ug..  I don't want to be doing this tomorrow (the moving thing that is, not the blogging... the blogging isn't really that bad..)  I suppose... we have our good days and not so good days.  With us, today just wasn't one of the better ones..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment